Virtual Story Time
Songs, stories, and smiling faces!
Every Wednesday broadcast live at 10:30am from the Loyal Public Library Facebook page.
Can’t make it? Check our Facebook page for the videos afterward!
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
An on-going program to promote reading to newborns, infants, and toddlers and to encourage parent and child bonding through reading.
Sign up at the Library or get started on the Beanstack Website or free app on a smart device.
Log the books you read with your child and earn rewards!
Adult Book Club
Either the 3rd Thursday at 7PM or the 4th Tuesday at 1:30PM. Everyone is welcome.
- March The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- April The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- May Island of Sea Women by Lisa See
- June Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- July Sunrise on Half Moon Bay by Robyn Carr
- August Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- September Educated by Tara Westover
- October Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury
- November The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- December Marley and Me by John Grogan