Preschool Story Time
Every Wednesday at 10:30AM
Stories, Songs, and Crafts!
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
An on-going program to promote reading to newborns, infants, and toddlers and to encourage parent and child bonding through reading.
Sign up at the Library
Log the books you read with your child for rewards!
Adult Book Club
Either the 3rd Thursday at 7PM or the 4th Tuesday at 1:30PM. Everyone is welcome.
- April Every Note Played by Lisa Genova
- May Beartown by Fredrick Backman
- June Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain
- July The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- August Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- September The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- October Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
- November Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- December The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg
- January Becoming by Michelle Obama