Preschool Story Time
Every Wednesday at 10:30AM
Stories, Songs, and Crafts!
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
An on-going program to promote reading to newborns, infants, and toddlers and to encourage parent and child bonding through reading.
Sign up at the Library
Log the books you read with your child for rewards!
Adult Book Club
Either the 3rd Thursday at 7PM or the 4th Tuesday at 1:30PM. Everyone is welcome.
- February The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- March Every Note Played by Lisa Genova
- April Beartown by Fredrick Backman
- May Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain
- June The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- July Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- August The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- September Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
- October Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- November Becoming by Michelle Obama
- December The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg