Preschool Story Time
Every Wednesday at 10:30AM
Stories, Songs, and Crafts!
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
An on-going program to promote reading to newborns, infants, and toddlers and to encourage parent and child bonding through reading.
Sign up at the Library
Log the books you read with your child for rewards!
Adult Book Club
Either the 3rd Thursday at 7PM or the 4th Tuesday at 1:30PM.
Everyone is welcome.
- June A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- July A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- August A long way gone by Ishmael Beah
- September The boys in the boat by Daniel James Brown
- October Lilac girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- November 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- December The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
- January Where the Red Fern Grows