Summer Reading Program
July 1- September 1
Make & Take activities and crafts all summer long!
Youth, 0-17: 1000 Minutes to Happiness
Teens, 13-17: 100 Books Before College, rewards are given at 30,60, and 100 books.
Click over to the Beanstack website or download the free app to get started.
Virtual Story Time
Songs, stories, and smiling faces!
Every Wednesday broadcast live at 10:30am from the Loyal Public Library Facebook page.
Can’t make it? Check our Facebook page for the videos afterward!
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
An on-going program to promote reading to newborns, infants, and toddlers and to encourage parent and child bonding through reading.
Sign up at the Library or get started on the Beanstack Website or free app on a smart device.
Log the books you read with your child and earn rewards!
Adult Book Club
Either the 3rd Thursday at 7PM or the 4th Tuesday at 1:30PM. Everyone is welcome.
- August The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- September Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- October The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- November Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
- December Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- 2021: January Becoming by Michelle Obama
- February The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg
- March The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- April The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- May Island of Sea Women by Lisa See