Preschool Story Time
Every Wednesday at 10:30AM
Stories, Songs, and Crafts!
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
An on-going program to promote reading to newborns, infants, and toddlers and to encourage parent and child bonding through reading.
Sign up at the Library
Log the books you read with your child for rewards!
Adult Book Club
Either the 3rd Thursday at 7PM or the 4th Tuesday at 1:30PM. Everyone is welcome.
- June Beartown by Fredrick Backman
- July Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain
- August The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- September Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- October The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- November Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
- December Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- 2021: January Becoming by Michelle Obama
- February The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg
- March The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- April The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- May Island of Sea Women by Lisa See