Virtual Story Time
Songs, stories, and smiling faces!
Every Wednesday broadcast live at 10:30am from the Loyal Public Library Facebook page.
Can’t make it? Check our Facebook page for the videos afterward!
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
An on-going program to promote reading to newborns, infants, and toddlers and to encourage parent and child bonding through reading.
Sign up at the Library or get started on the Beanstack Website or free app on a smart device.
Log the books you read with your child and earn rewards!
Adult Book Club
Either the 3rd Thursday at 7PM or the 4th Tuesday at 1:30PM. Everyone is welcome.
- November Becoming by Michelle Obama
- December Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- 2021: January Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
- February The Whole Town’s Talking by Fannie Flagg
- March The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- April The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- May Island of Sea Women by Lisa See