Programs for Adults
May 16: Book Club 1:30pm.
May 18: Book Club 7pm.
May 26: Library Closed.
May 29: Library Closed. Remembering loved ones on Memorial Day.
June 5: Game Group 1pm-4pm
All are welcome!
June 5: Author John Armbruster who wrote Tailspin. 7pm.
June 13: Golden Agers Gab & Gobble 10:30-12:30. Topic: Physical Therapist talks about fall prevention. RSVP required for lunch.
Strong Bodies: Strength Training Class
Multi-week training class at the Loyal Public Library
Monday & Thursday 9:30am
Watch for next class late summer/early fall
To register, please call in you RSVP to the Clark County UW Extension office at:
Golden Agers Gab & Gobble
Lunch served with information and conversation.
2nd Tuesdays at 10:30-12noon in the Library.
Lunch by ADRC with a recommended $4.00 contribution.
No one is turned away if they cannot afford to pay.
Sign up required call 715-255-8189
Topics that are important to YOU:
- Plus other Fun stuff
Adult Book Club
Join us monthly for discussion. Either the 3rd Thursday at 7PM or the 4th Tuesday at 1:30PM. Everyone is welcome.
- May The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- June One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle
- July Raft of Stars by Andrew Graff
- August The Vanishing by Jayne Ann Krentz
- September The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- October Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- November Flying Angels by Danielle Steel
- December The Noel Diary by Richard Paul Evans
2023 Adult Book Challenge
Take on Loyal’s adult book challenge to spice up your reading.
- Check out books from the Loyal Public Library.
- Record the Titles and Authors.
- Turn in your completed sheets by 12/31/2023 to be eligible for a Loyal Chamber of Commerce Certificate
Pick up your reading log at the library or print a reading log here and get to reading!