Print from your device.
Princh is a convenient app for those who want the convenience of printing at the library from a personal device.
Payment for printing.
Princh has an integrated electronic payment which tabulates how much you owe based on the number of black and white or color pages. This allows users to easily know how much they owe from any device or PC—just like online shopping. We accept only accept cash as payment.Get started with Princh
- Download the free Princh app from Google Play or wherever you get your apps. Or scan the QR code located in the library.
- Printing from your phone or tablet.
- Check the printing from your iPhone video guide or the printing from your Android video guide to see the steps you need to follow to start.
Printing from your laptop.
Using an internet browser, go to print.princh.com webpage.
Check the printing from your laptop video guide to see the instructions.
- Go to your file and choose Princh as your “printer.”
- Tap to select printer.
- Enter ID or scan QR code (Ask the Librarian for the Library Printer ID)
- Select Loyal Public Library printer
- Choose your print settings: number of copies, print range, double sided printing and color or black and white printing.
- Preview your print.
- Select Print.
- Check the box for “I accept the terms and conditions.”
- Select “continue.”
- Type your full name and click ok.
- Schedule a pick-up with one of our staff.
- Pay at the Library service desk.